For us, at British Abrasives, your privacy is important. Respecting your privacy regarding any information that we may collect on our website and other websites British Abrasives we own and operate is our company’s policy.
We request your personal information only when we need it to provide you with a service, and we do so by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also clarify why we are collecting data and how they will be used.
Besides, we retain the information gathered only for the necessary time to provide you the requested service, and, while your data is kept, we protect it by commercially acceptable means, to prevent loss and theft, as well as access, disclosure, or unauthorized copies, use or modification.
We do not share information about personal identification publicly or with third parties, except when required by law.
Our website may contain links to external URLs that we do not operate. Be aware that we do not have control over the content and practices of these other websites, nor are we responsible for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information. However, in this case, we may not be able to provide you some of the requested services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices regarding your privacy and personal information. If there are any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s help to know how to do this). Be aware that turning cookies off will affect the functionality of this website and many others you visit. Disabling cookies generally results in disabling certain features and functionalities. Therefore, we recommend you do not disable them.
Cookies we set
● Account-related cookies
● Login-related cookies
● Newsletter-related cookies
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services. Cookies may be used to inform if you are already registered and whether we must show certain notifications valid only for registered/non-registered users.
● Search-related cookies
● Forms-related cookies
When you submit data through a form, such as the ones found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to recover the user’s details for future correspondence.
● Preference cookies
To provide you a great experience, we offer the functionality of setting your preferences on how this website runs when you use it. To maintain your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information is recovered whenever you interact with a page affected by these preferences.
● To help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience, this website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the internet. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the website and the pages you visit so that we continue producing attractive content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit the official Google Analytics page.
● Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this website so that we continue producing attractive content. These cookies may track items such as the time you spend on the website or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve them for you.
● Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the website British Abrasives presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience for as long as you are on the website, while we understand which optimizations our users are going to appreciate most.
● As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our website actually buy. Therefore, this is the type of data that these cookies track. This is also important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We hope we have answered your questions. As mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from August 2020.